Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Sequel of Poker Country Betrayal


This was the story of the country beauty (Queen) and the country thieve (Jack). 

One night Jack went to the Queen and talked under the moon. Jack said to the Queen,
"My beloved lady,
I feel in love for your beauty,
you are my moon,
you are everything to me,
and all my love laid in this flower."


And inside Jack heart was,
"My fool lady,
I feel in love for your money,
your money will be mine soon,
when the time come,
everything will be over."


Jack was a country thieve, he was Poker Country's minister. Everyone thinks he was loyal to the King. But no one knows what he was up to. He was a corruptor, he steals country's money and even the Queen's heart. 

The Queen was a beauty. Her beauty was beyond the ocean wide and the sky. No words can describe her beauty. The King fell for her beauty and made her Queen. She was young and enjoy the luxuries. She fell deeply in love for Jack and have a secret affair every night under the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment