Friday, January 15, 2016

Donut Decoration Contest


It's been awhile again since I last post my illustration. Well I'm quite busy with my things at work. So I present, another design for the church, this is the donut decorating flyer for the church.

SO... Bring your children to decorate the donut at our local church GBI Basilea JEL at Jl. KH. Moh Mansyur No.120 M-N, Komplek Ruko Waspada, Jakarta Barat. Also, you can join our sunday services at 10 a.m at the second floor. Everyone are welcome! Let us praise the LORD with all our heart! GOD BLESS YOU.

Jadi... Jangan lupa membawa anak-anak anda untuk menghias donut di gereja kami GBI Basilea Jembatan Lima di Jl. KH. Moh Mansyur No.120 M-N, Komplek Ruko Waspada, Jakarta Barat. Anda juga bisa bergabung bersama kami di kebaktian umum di lantai 2 setiap minggu mulai jam 10 pagi. Selamat Datang! Mari memuji nama Tuhan dengan segenap hati kita! Tuhan memberkati.

No comments:

Post a Comment