Friday, January 1, 2016

Sunday School Journal Book


This is the Sunday School Journal Book that I have created recently.
I create this book cover and keeping one thing in mind that I would like the children to be more active in the sunday school. 
I wanted the children to try to reach God and be like a rocket which it always go up to the sky and vibrant to go to the place that it wanted to go. 

I would like to create a name for the Sunday school, as the 'Sunday school' is kind of Hmmm... 
Love to have 'CoolKidz' as the name but the leader said that is the same as cloth store name. So it came back again as to the original 'Sunday school'. 
Pray the best for GBI Basilea Jembatan Lima's Sunday School to be able to teach the children the words of God and let the children grow in God.

Thank you for viewing. Have a blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment